HAVE YOU COMPLETELY ADJUSTED TO YOUR DIVORCE?
You may want to print this test
[Answer yes or no]
1. Do you still feel like somewhat of a
failure as a result of your divorce?
2. Do you still lack self confidence that you are a worthwhile,
3. Do you feel your single-social life is minimal?
4. Are you having trouble developing the kind of relationships
5. Do you feel your sexual needs are not being met, or if they
are you have guilt tied up with it?
6. Do you still feel uncomfortable about dating?
7. Do you feel (if you're a man) that nearly all the single women
are trying to marry again; (if you're a woman) that all men want
is to get you in bed?
8. Do you find it hard to do your best on your job since your
9. Do you still have periods of day dreaming about your situation,
staring at the wall for long periods of time?
10 . Do you find yourself still drinking or eating more than you
did before your divorce?
11. Do you still have trouble taking over the duties necessary
for existence that you spouse used to do?
12. Do you still talk about your divorce several times per week?
13. Does any contact with, or news of your ex. still upset
14. Do you still feel you are in a financial turmoil because of
15. Are you still up tight about getting acquainted with attractive
strangers of the opposite sex?
16. Are you either searching hoping to get married again or very
strongly opposed to getting married again?
17. Do you still regurgitate mentally some of your past hurts?
18. Do you still resent your ex. for being somewhat responsible
for putting you in your present position?
19. Do you still feel that being single is too much of a hassle
and that being married was much more comfortable?
20. Do you still feel desperately lonely at times, or have periods
when you dread being alone?
21. Do you still feel like a fish out of water at activities strictly
22. Do you still feel ill at ease going to any social functions
23. Do you still have trouble totally trusting the opposite sex?
24. Do you feel at loose ends at to what happens to your life
25. Do you still feel emotionally drained, and that you are not
ready for another relationship?
26. Do you think of single life as temporary?
If you have more than 10 yes answers - you still have quite a
bit of adjusting to do and Divorce Recovery Class should be of
help to you.
Tell Your Friends About This Article
Take the Test
this article to a friend
Read over 300 "Life
Changing" recovery articles, click here
of Page ||
Divorce Recovery 101
Site Map - Content List || AZ
Single Scene || Country
Singles || Single
Life Coach || Dating
Again 101 || Subscribe to our
Free 5 Day Email Divorce Course, of "Moving on to
a great new life", click
For a Free Email 8 Day Course on Dating "Get Going"
to a better life, click